BC Direct, a subsidiary of Hazard Films, was started in 2010 to combine my love of Art, Film, and Toys. This site will be updated with Toy News, Reviews, Custom Figures, and even cool eBay auctions! Feel free to comment and discuss topics on any and all posts!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brandon Clayton...Rise!

Just finished this creepy beauty. It's a Black Lantern version of my Green Lantern Brandon Clayton figure (See Prior Post.) This variation of the Living Dead Brandon Clayton includes a skeletal arm and a bloody axe, for body-choppin', heart-chompin' action!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome picture! (I didn't know you did another "you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is my favorite one. And no,I do not need the slurpy code.
    I love you,
    "the mama"

    ReplyDelete