BC Direct, a subsidiary of Hazard Films, was started in 2010 to combine my love of Art, Film, and Toys. This site will be updated with Toy News, Reviews, Custom Figures, and even cool eBay auctions! Feel free to comment and discuss topics on any and all posts!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Doc Robot: Revisited

I've slowly grown to hate my realistic skull face that I originally fashioned for my Doc Robot Custom, so I decided to sculpt a new head from scratch with Sculpey! Needless to say, I think it is 20XX times better!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good JEEEOOORRRB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much Better. I saw the first one you did and I can tell: you improved a lot. His face seems much like the original one. I should point only two mistakes: his "shield-like arm" is smaller than his artwork and it misses the two pipes which are connected to his cheeks.

    Oh, well, but this is such a great job! I would buy something like this because I'm a big megaman fan. Too bad I live abroad and we can't keep in touch. Again, congratulations. You do deserve it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man.

    I wouldn't call them mistakes. I knew the arm shield was off and I forgot the head hoses. The hoses on the last one bothered me. In the future I may add hoses if I miss them.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete